Tuesday 10 February 2015

1ST VISION CHINA OF 2015

My new story for Vision China is finally out and I am super happy to share the work here. I had so much fun styling these as it was quite a close theme inspiration for me, and something I had been studying and observing for almost a year, but with these super colourful clothes it is impossible to not get excited! 
You can see the mood boards and inspiration research hereand here they are - the final images:











Photography - Masami Naruo
Styling - Marina de Magalhaes
Hair - Tomomi Roppongi 
Make up - Martina Mattanzi 
Models – Harry Curran at AMCK and Vesa Perakyla 
Assistant Photography - Hisashi Mibushi
Assistant Styling Kerrie Newton, Jenn Ross



And here is the magazines cover for Jan Issue, looks great too right?!


No comments:

Post a Comment